Do you know an outstanding Wauwatosa School District staff member who goes above and beyond? We want to hear from you!
Each year with the Distinguished Service Awards, the Wauwatosa School Board recognizes staff members for exemplary service and dedication.
District administration invites employees, students, parents and community members to nominate individuals for this honor.
The deadline to submit nominations for the 2022-23 school year is Friday, May 19, 2023, at 5 pm.
Chosen recipients will be recognized in the coming months.
The criteria for nominations are as follows:
- The nominee must have been employed by the District for at least three years.
- The nominee can be recognized no more than once every three years.
- An individual may nominate no more than two employees each year.
- A committee of the Board will review nominations and select award recipients.
- When making its decision, the committee will consider (1) demonstrated services to the District which are distinguishable by excellence; (2) quantity and quality of accomplishments listed in the nominating paragraph; and (3) overall realization of the nominee’s going "above and beyond" normal expectations.
Nominations must be submitted via the Nomination Form by Friday, May 19, 2023, at 5 pm.
If you have any questions, please contact the Division of Human Resources.