Parents are an integral part of our community, and we are committed to partnering with families to create a successful home-school partnership. Research has shown that engaged parents have a direct impact on a student's success in school. PTA Membership Form.
Our school provides many opportunities for parents to become involved in the school community, including:
• Parent Information Night/Orientation
• Open Houses
• Monthly PTA/PTO meetings
• PTA/PTO committee participation
• Athletic events, concerts
• Evening family events sponsored by the PTA/PTO
• Parent/Teacher Conferences
• Classroom volunteers
Part of being engaged is staying informed. Below are our main methods of communication to parents regarding information about events, policies, and programs.
• Monthly school newsletters
• Weekly and/or monthly classroom newsletters or email updates
• School website
• Blackboard Connect email alerts and Blackboard text messages for reminders and important and/or emergency information