LINGUISTICS CLUB is a FUN and RELAXED club that is dedicated to the study of language.What do TE students do in Linguistics Club?
2019-2020 Linquistics Club Meeting Schedule
- Linguistics club studies the International Phonetic Alphabeta, which ia a way to transcribe all sounds in all human languages.
- This club offers a crash course in learning languages such as Hungarian, Mandarin, and Ojibwe.
- OVERALL, Linguisitics Club provides a welcoming space for those with a shared passion for languge to come together and learn from one another.
- Every Friday
- After School ~ Approximetely 3:15-4:15
- Room 200: Frau Tuinstra's Classroom
Nate Kolpin, Latin Teacher
Eva Tuinstra, German Teacher
Chloe Anderson, Class of 2021