Existing Student Registration/Forms & Fees
Registration for the 2018-19 school year will take place on August 7, 2018, from noon to 6:00 pm and August 8, 2018, from 8:00 am to 2:00 pm. Your student may register on either day.
The 2018-19 registration materials are available for you to download and print from the areas below. You will need to print any forms that pertain to your student’s registration. The Technology Services Agreement is mandatory. Please review the district technology resource guidelines and then print and sign the Technology Services Agreement. Both are located below.
It is important that you and your student read the Student Handbook (also located below) so that you both fully understand school policies and student expectations. A signed Student Handbook Acknowledgement form is also mandatory.
Pictures of all students will be taken and ID cards issued on registration dates. Picture orders for Freshmen, Sophomores, and Juniors can be made online HERE. Parents are encouraged to order online on or before picture day for the best pricing and most ordering options. Senior pictures for the yearbook are due by November 9th.
FORMS TO PRINT (all located in the sections below):
- Technology Services Agreement – Mandatory for Chromebook
- Student Handbook Acknowledgement Form – Mandatory
- PTA Membership and Volunteer Forms
- Athletic Booster Membership Form
- Band Booster Registration Form
- Band Booster Volunteer Form
- Orchestra Booster Information and Volunteer Forms
- Tosa West Theatre Boosters Letter and Donation Forms
- Disclosure of Student Data Information
- Senior Yearbook Photo Informational Letter
- Free/Reduced Lunch
- Physical/Alternate Year Forms (must be completed to compete in any sport)
NEW THIS YEAR: School fees for the 2018-19 school year may be paid online or at registration.
Please bring your school fees payment receipt with you to present to photographers to have a picture taken and receive school ID.
To pay school fees online you need to first set up an account.
You can access the Online Fee Portal (RevTrak) by going to https://wauwatosa.revtrak.net/ or www.wauwatosaschools.org.
Some student information such as allergies, parent email addresses, phone numbers and emergency contact information can also be updated online via the PowerSchool portal. You must use your PARENT Power School log-in information. Detailed instructions can be found HERE.
• School Fee - $80.00 as established by the School Board – required of all students
• Musical Instrument Rental – one year - $50.00 (shared instrument $25.00)
• Percussion Rental – one year - $8.00
• Yearbook Purchase (optional) - $70.00
• Chromebook Insurance (highly recommended) - $19.00
• Student Activity Pass (optional) - $25.00 – allows student admittance to all regular home sporting events, but excludes special invitationals and WIAA sponsored events
• Adult Fan Pass (optional) - $25.00 – allows admittance to 10 regular home sporting events, but excludes invitationals and WIAA sponsored events
• Athletic Fees - $50.00 per sport per child (covers one extra-curricular sport for the 2018-19 school year).
School fees are used to offset the cost of textbooks and other instructional materials including, but not limited to, consumable science and mathematics supplies, art supplies, copying of classroom materials for worksheets or booklets.
Student Chromebooks will be distributed at registration. You must turn in the signed Technology Services Agreement upon pick up of the Chromebook. Students cannot receive a Chromebook without the signed agreement. Optional Chromebook insurance cost is $19 for the year. Please pay this along with other school fees at registration to be covered as of Chromebook pick up. Investing in insurance after Chromebook pickup day results in a 21-day wait period for claims. Student Accident Insurance can be purchased at www.sas-mn.com. Click on “purchase coverage” under the K12 orange bar.
Student Accident Insurance can be purchased HERE. Click on “purchase coverage” under the K12 orange bar.
We look forward to seeing you on either August 7th or 8th!