Community Organizations & Partners
One of the Strategic Objectives in the Wauwatosa School District's five-year Strategic Plan is to build community relationships that benefit students. This includes building relationships with business and industries to align student learning with workforce needs, as well as creating opportunities for students to participate in service-learning projects by partnering with community organizations.
If you're interested in learning more about the connections we're working to build, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Below are links to community organizations we partner with to best serve our families and the community. Each of the links below are to external sites that are not a part of the District. The Wauwatosa School District is not responsible for the content of the external sites.
- City of Wauwatosa
- Wauwatosa Chamber of Commerce
- Education Foundation of Wauwatosa (EFW)
- Wauwatosa Public Library
- Wauwatosa Police Department
- Children's Hospital of Wisconsin (hospital school)
- AFS Intercultural Programs (Exchange Student Program)
- Tosa United
District Committees with Community Participation:
- Wellness Committee
- Curriculum Council
- Raising Achievement & Cultural Excellence Parent Network (R.A.C.E. Team)
- Legislative Advocacy Committee
- Facilities Advisory Committee