Existing Student Registration
Each year registration is held before the beginning of school, eliminating much of the stress associated with new schedules, locker assignments, fee collection, etc. from the first day of school.
In order to serve more families, we will offer varied registration times. Registration for the 2018-19 school year will be held Tuesday, August 14th (12:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.) and Wednesday, August 15th (9:00 a.m.– 3:00 p.m.)
Please be sure to review the registration information that was mailed to you. All required and optional registration forms can be found on this page:
- Letter from the Principal
- Registration Information Sheet
- Student Information Form (online) REQUIRED
- Fee Schedule/Online Payment Instructions & Link
- Student Handbook & Signature Page REQUIRED
- Technology Service Agreement REQUIRED
- Disclosure of Student Information
- Residency Verification
- Free & Reduced Lunch Instructions & Application (online &printable)
- Student Services Information
- VIP Picture Order (online purchase link & printable form)
- Information on Purchasing Planners & Activity Passes
- Membership/Booster Club Information for PTA, Athletics, Band, Choir, Orchestra & Theatre
New this year, families have the option to pay school fees for the 2018-19 school year online or at registration, as well as update some student information online.
To pay school fees online you need to first set up an account.
You can access the Online Fee Portal (RevTrak) by going to https://wauwatosa.revtrak.net/ or www.wauwatosaschools.org.
Some student information such as allergies, parent email addresses, phone numbers and emergency contact information can also be updated online via the PowerSchool portal. You must use your PARENT Power School log-in information. Detailed instructions can be found HERE.
Please be sure to have your registration forms completed prior to attending registration.