If you are not graduating this year and you will not be attending Summer School you will be required to return your Chromebook for the Summer break.
A kiosk will be set up in your school library at the following times:
- June 11 - 3:15-3:45 PM
- June 12 - 10:00-1030 AM and 2:10-3:30 PM
- June 13 - 10:00 AM to 2:45 PM
- June 14 - 10:00 AM to 2:45 PM
Note the following:
- You are required to return your Chromebook, your Chromebook charger, and your Chromebook case.
- If significant damage is observed when you present your Chromebook a repair may be deemed necessary and a fee may be applied as a result.
- If you do not return your Chromebook to the kiosk it will be disabled.
- If you do not return your Chromebook to the kiosk a replacement fee will be applied and communicated to your family.
- The accidental insurance policy does NOT cover Summer break. The policy ends on the last day of school. You will be responsible for the cost of repair for any damage suffered during Summer break if you do not return your device.