West High School PTA
The Tosa West PTA meets regularly on the 3rd Thursday of the month at 6:30pm in the Steiner Center and Zoom. Our first meeting of the 2021-2022 school year is/was August 19th.
Join the PTA at our memberhub page - https://tosawestpta.memberhub.com/store ($10 individual or $18 for a family.
Visit our spirit wear store and show your Tosa West pride - https://tosa-west-pta.square.site/
We look forward to working with you this year while we provide many great things for our students. Some of the activities PTA supports are exam breakfasts, spiritwear, scholarships and teacher appreciation.
During the 2020-2021 school year, the Tosa West PTA
- Hosted quarterly teacher appreciation breakfasts, lunches and snacktimes
- Sold more than 100 items of spirit wear ($5000)
- Donated more than $500 to student organizations and events
- Supplied refreshments to prom, senior ball, ACT testing, and graduation student events
- Worked with the district and school administration to hold the junior prom and senior ball events in the spring of 2021.
Please feel free to contact any of the board members and send an email to email@example.com.
Wauwatosa West PTA Executive Board 2021-22
President: Erik W Peterson
Vice President: Rosalee Patrick
Treasurer: Rita Wiesneski
Secretary: Open – Please consider volunteering!
Alternatively to using the member hub page at https://tosawestpta.memberhub.com/store, you can download, print, complete, and turn in a paper copy of the registration form to the Tosa West office.
The PTA isn’t about meetings. The PTA is about getting things done! Please check out our volunteer information form under the resources list on this page and turn it into the Tosa West office.