Elementary Special Education Resources
Special education teachers use a variety of resources and interventions to support students with special education needs in the school environment. The following resources may help to reinforce skills at home. If you need more specific information, please contact your child's special education teacher.
- Cool Math: basic math skills reinforcement
- Khan Academy: math videos, assessment, and other resources
- Math Fact Cafe: basic math skills reinforcement
- Starfall: early literacy skills reinforcement
- Thinking Blocks: basic math skills reinforcement
Websites Requiring a Password - Special education teaches will provide families with log-on information as appropriate.
- Lexia Core 5: foundational reading skills development for K-5
- Dragon Dictation: voice to text recorder
- Endless Alphabet: vocabulary and phonics development
- Endless Reader: sight work development
- MeMoves: sensory regulation and calming
- Sounding Board: augmented and alternative communication system that is easy to program and use
- Take a Chill Pill: self-calming activities
- Writing Wizard: handwriting reinforcement aligned to Handwriting without Tears