If you need assistance identifying your neighborhood school, please contact the Student Services office at (414) 773-1080.
Click here for an addendum to the Attendance Boundary Areas Map. A correction has been made (NOT a change) to the Lincoln and Washington boundaries.
Click here for a list of Wauwatosa's elementary schools.
Age requirements for kindergarten for the 2013-14 school year:
4-year-old kindergarten (junior kindergarten): Children must be 4 years old on or before September 1, 2013.
5-year-old kindergarten (senior kindergarten): Children must be 5 years-old on or before September 1, 2013.
TO R E G I S T E R FOR K-12, you will need A L L of the following:
- PROOF OF RESIDENCY--2 items are needed for proof of residency.
These items are necessary to register.
1. Mortgage document OR property tax bill OR lease agreement with
landlord's name and phone number.
2. Current utility bill sent to your home indicating your name and address.
- Your child's BIRTH CERTIFICATE.
- A copy of your child's most up-to-date IMMUNIZATION RECORD.
You MAY PRINT A COPY OF the registration FORMS listed in the right side column of this web page.
You cannot register by email or online.
You MUST BRING the registration forms AND the proof of residency AND birth certificate AND immunization record.