The Administrative offices are located in the Fisher Building, 12121 W. North Ave., (414) 773-1000 for general information. Hours are 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. In summer and during holiday breaks, the office closes at 4 p.m.
Buildings & Grounds
(414) 773-2800. Maintenance, custodial and grounds services for the fourteen district-owned buildings and adjacent grounds.
(414) 773-1050. Budget, accounting, accounts payable/receivable, payroll, Food Services, Buildings and Grounds, bids, print shop, renting school facilities.
(414) 773-1020. Calendar; District Brochures; Gold Pass for senior citizens; News & Events; Newsletters; Reunion Information; Media contact
Food Services - Sodexo
(414) 773-2635. Serving nutritious and appealing meals that meet dietary guidelines.
(414) 773-1040. Applications, Benefits Information, Employment Opportunities, Volunteer Clearance
(414) 773-1060. Providing technology and computer services in support of all student and staff users
August 2012: Moved from West High School to the LOWER level, EAST side of the Fisher Building. The Fisher Building is located at 12121 W. North Ave.; the Recreation Department address is 12011 W. North Ave.
(414) 773-2900. Link to the Recreation Department website.
Meetings, Membership, Minutes, Agendas, Committees, Policies
(414) 773-1030. Grade Level Expectations, Graduation Requirements, K-12 Curriculum, Standards, Testing & Achievement, Professional Learning
(414) 773-1080. ELL, Guidance, Counseling, Special Education, Nursing Services, Chapter 220, Intradistrict Transfers, Open Enrollment, New Student Enrollment, Tuition Waivers, Alchohol, Tobacco or Drug Abuse (ATODA), Services for "At-Risk" Students
(414) 773-1010. Includes Community Liaison/LRP Coordinator.